ARMY ROTC SCHOLARSHIPS
Two-year, Three-year or Four-year college scholarships
The two-year scholarship is available for those who have two academic years of college remaining.
- Be a U.S. citizen
- Be between the ages of 17 and 26
- Have a high school GPA of at least 2.50
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Score a minimum of 920 on the SAT (math/verbal) or 19 on the ACT (excluding the required writing test scores)
- Meet physical standards
- Agree to accept a commission and serve in the Army on Active Duty or in a Reserve Component (Army Reserve or Army National Guard)
- Serve full time in the Army for four years
Elected Cadets may choose to serve part time in the Army Reserve or Army National Guard while pursuing a civilian career
Talk to your campus Military Science Department Recruiter about other ways to join Army ROTC
Scholarships for High School students
The Four-Year High School Scholarship is for high school students planning on attending a four-year college program. Contact your high school academic advisor or campus Military Science department for more information.
The same requirements and commitments above apply.