ARMY ROTC SCHOLARSHIPS
Two-year, Three-year or Four-year college scholarships
The two-year scholarship is available for those who have two academic years of college remaining.
- Be a U.S. citizen
- Be between the ages of 17 and 26
- Have a high school GPA of at least 2.50
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Score a minimum of 920 on the SAT (math/verbal) or 19 on the ACT (excluding the required writing test scores)
- Meet physical standards
- Agree to accept a commission and serve in the Army on Active Duty or in a Reserve Component (Army Reserve or Army National Guard)
- Serve full time in the Army for four years
Talk to your campus Military Science Department Recruiter about other ways to join Army ROTC
Scholarships for High School students
The Four-Year High School Scholarship is for high school students planning on attending a four-year college program. Contact your high school academic advisor or campus Military Science department for more information.
The same requirements and commitments above apply.